Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mid-week check in: week 2

Just checking in to update on my progress this week. I took measurements  on Sunday so I am looking forward to seeing if I have any results yet..

I have been to the gym Sun, Mon & Wed so far.. I started getting a nasty callous/ blister on the ball of my foot so I took Tuesday off and rested it. Today was fine, I just covered it with a huge band-aid and made it through my walking fine! 

I have shaved off two minutes this week on my 2 mile walking.. And I am now in the phase that my muscles are growing under my fat so my jeans feel snug.. Argh, I can see some differences already in the way I look and clothes fit.. It's been tough to get motivated this week.. But I just go through the motions anyways.. Trying to make this a routine or a new healthy habit. I always feel better about myself when I'm done!

Oh! Almost forgot.. Went shopping for a dress to wear to a wedding this weekend and I WAS in a 2x.. Cause of my huge bust..(okay, and back fat, who am I kidding,,) But, I am happy to say I tried on the 2x and it was too big! So I tried on the 1x and it fit perfect!! Eek! It's the little things.. ;) 

No gym tomorrow, going to walk the KC Zoo with my neighbor & our kids to kick off the first day of summer!! :) ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment