Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Days 1-3

Week one.. Again.. Day one was awful! I was in a funk, depressed and was eating badly. I made myself write my food but that evening I devoured a bag of twizzlers bites and half a serving of butterfinger bites in the comfort of a dark movie theatre.. In my defense the twizzlers were just standard size bag.. But still! Hella carbs!! I also worked out and decided to start by walking. I usually get intense and overdo it whenever I start to lose weight.. Obviously that method hasn't been successful in the past so, I walk now! I'm a walker :) yippee haha.. Anyways I walked for 40 mins and did leg machines. 

Day two I was feeling better emotionally so I went with a friend and we walked 40 minutes again and did arm machines.. Then Avery, the pup and I walked to pick up Ethan. It's a mile round trip.. I've measured before. So I put in 3 miles that day! Tracked my food and just trying to make better choices.

Day 3- I was going to take a break today so I mowed the lawn to get some exercise.. In 80* heat! Not fun! Then when Nate came home from work I was feeling funky again so I escaped to get my walk in. I walked for 45 mins. I didn't want to leave but he had trap shooting league. Now I am exhausted!! And have a date for the gym at 9:15am. So I better get some rest. My legs hurt, in a good way! But my feet feel awful as I'm walking! Hope this gets easier! I'm not gonna stop. Night'

No comments:

Post a Comment