Friday, January 11, 2013

Week One- Results

Whew! The first week is always the hardest in starting new changes.. But I made it! I am officially in week two! :) when I started this decision to become the best/ healthiest me, I had low goals. I set a workout goal of 3x a week / 30 mins of moderate activity. My fitness pal app gave me a calorie goal to lose 2/lbs a week.

I took measurements and I am excited to say- I lost my 2.2 lbs this week! AND 3 inches off my waist! Makes me motivated to keep going.. I'm pretty used to the eating and my stomach has shrunk because I barely eat a serving and I'm stuffed now! I still eat snacks as long as I track them and I eat a serving! Not a whole bag of Oreos... They aren't allowed in my house at all!!

I worked out 5x's this week! I hope the weeks get easier! I am in love with Zumba and my wii Just Dance games! Makes me sweat and doesn't feel like I'm working!

I have noticed how big I am from being in classes with mirrors..like Zumba. I tend to stand in the back and avoid looking at myself. But today I was rockin my new gym gear and thought I looked pretty cute before hand then I got there and felt like I was too big to be wearing what I was.. Towards the end of class I was thinking who cares? You are going to shrink before their eyes! It's amazing.. Let em look!

It's easy for a skinny girl to bounce a dance class but, it takes character for a larger lady to shake her wiggly bits in front of a group of spandex.. I did feel like Fat Amy from pitch perfect.. She's awesome and so am I!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment