Sunday, January 27, 2013

Week 2 & 3

My second week of my new lifestyle was pretty good. I lost 4 inches off my waist and an inch off my arms and hips.. I have been taking measurements as well as weighing in. Usually my weigh ins were falling on Fridays but my cycle started so I knew my weigh in would be all whacked out from water and bloating so I held off until Monday. I had actually gained but then when it was over I weighed in this past Monday and I am down just shy of 4 lbs.. My third weigh in will take place tomorrow! I will be honest between Avery and I we have been sick for about a week so my fitness isn't on top and my eating has been slacking. I was eating the extra cals my app figures in after exercise but the scale is showing me that is not the way to go.. So I still add in my workouts just don't eat the extra cals.. I'm getting pretty used to staying in my range. This weekend was one of birthdays so I got a Lil off track but, the great thing is that there's always a new day to try again and tweak things.. I did zumba Wed and Sun.. I am going to try to get in to the gym more this week and add in some weights as I come up on my month.. Can't believe it's been a month! I had a friend tell me I looked like I lost some weight that was nice since they say others don't notice for twelve weeks. I can tell in my face, I can feel my jaw bone more prominent, my skin is aging and I have a dimple now when I smile.. Kinda funny. Also my boobs don't suffocate me when I lay on my back lol tmi but, I like to be real so, there you have it! I will log in with numbers tomorrow!! Ciao

1 comment: