Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 1, cleanse phase

I made it through day one! The morning felt great. I drank my fiber/spark combo and took my probiotics with ease.
For breakfast  I ate 2 egg whites n a yolk, whole grain toast and tomato slices.

Snack was pb2 with an apple

Lunch I had romaine n spinach salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, chicken and balsamic vinaigrette.

I under estimated the amount of fruit I was going to eat. I plan to go to sams today to get more.

Snacks were grapes, berries, whole grain crackers.

Dinner was a chicken breast with berries.

I drank almost a gallon of water!!
The afternoon was the hardest I felt tired, cranky and slight headache. I was confused on what to eat. I hope today goes better. I woke up with a headache. Heading to Sam's Club today.

Hope I'm losing something! This is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment