Sunday, May 3, 2015

Advocare Cleanse

A friend of mine sells advocare and is hosting a 24 day challenge this month. I am going to start earlier than the group because I have vacation at the end of may. So I ordered the cleanse kit which is the first 10 days all clean eating. No dairy. You drink fiber drink, take probiotics and drink Spark in place of coffee or soda. The cleanse phase is to detox your body and flush out all the toxins. I didn't buy the whole kit but I got more spark and some burpless fish oil capsules:) along with the cleanse pack. I'm excited bit nervous to make such a change. Just gonna take it a day at a time. I ordered a swim suit for lap pool at my gym so I can get my exercise in during the week. I have some great..or not so great.. before pics from last week. yikes!! Gotta go prep my food n measure. I will be posting daily. Wish me luck!

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment