Monday, July 1, 2013

It's been a while..

Two weeks without any posting or updates. I have just been in a funk. I still am in this funk but, I am trying to find my way out. Nate was out of town two weeks ago and life around here was crazy. I made it to the gym twice that week and then somehow tweaked my lower back/hip two days before the mud run. My chiropractor told me no exercise for a few days! I was like, ummmm... well I signed up for this mud run... and he's like "YOU did?".. yeah, he is always surprised when I tell him what I sign up for, like he was shocked I did Zumba so often for a while.. oh well. So, I said Yup, not sure what I was thinking.. he says " See ya Monday!" and sure enough.. he did! LOL

The mud run went good. I will write a post on that later.. So, last week I don't think I made it to the gym more than once. I spent many hours at the pool but, I was just giving up for a week. I was super sore for DAYS! after my run and I guess when I have a goal end date that I am training for, after I complete it, I take a break until I find a new goal..

I am really,really struggling with food, ya'll. I love to eat, my kids like food that isn't very "diet friendly" and if you didn't know, I don't like to cook much. I leave that task up to Nate...eek! So, no way that I want to cook up multiple meals.. and the snacks! oh boy! I am a sugar addict! So, I KNOW in order to lose weight I need to change my eating habits.. I just am not ready yet to revamp it all. I have toyed with the idea of WW again.. I already have an app on my phone that I can use to track. But, I have a mental block for some reason. I get bored with the same ole healthy breakfasts.. eggs,yogurt and fruit,oatmeal... any ideas on other things I can try would be appreciated!!
Gonna write more later.

2 comments:

  1. Eating habbits are the hardest to change. We should meet for dinner and ill give you some ideas for meals and snacks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome! U look amazing btw!!

      Delete