Sunday, June 2, 2013

Week 4 Begins!!

Week 3 is over and onto week 4!! Yippee! I completed my goal of four workouts this week, two upper body, two lower and then today we went to the zoo and that was about a 3 mile walk! I did miss the gym this weekend but, I also enjoyed my resting my muscles. My weight isn't really changing, but I am still losing .5" in some areas.. I can't find my last weeks measurements.. Once I do I think I will make a spreadsheet on my laptop so I don't have this issue again ;-) Avery likes to find my notebooks and color all over them, or draw "maps" for me.

Results Thus Far:

I can tell a difference in my neckline and my face.

I am starting to get a waist again!

I'm not winded as easily anymore

. I've cut 4 minutes off my walking 2 miles!

I actually jogged cause I was "feeling it" (listening to my Pandora hip hop station).

I can see slight definition in my arms ,where there was NONE three weeks ago!

My bra is getting bigger- yay! (Finally!)

My capri jeans from last summer are loose on me.. I can feel the bagginess and folds in my derriere area.

I signed up for my first challenging 5K ... it's in 3 weeks!

Overall, I'm in the swing, I need to reign in my eating, especially the weekends!
This weekend we celebrated our anniversary with food every day! ugh.. Chipotle/ Cheesecake Factory Friday Night, Chinese Last Night, Donuts this morning.. Just writing that makes me want to go workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment